We all know that the electrician is the person to call when you have a power failure, and aside from wiring new builds and extensions, there’s a whole different side to a domestic electrician. To give you some idea of what experienced electricians in Leicester can handle, here are a few examples.
- Install and maintain smoke detectors – Essential for every home or office, smoke detectors give you that vital early warning in the event of a fire. An electrician can also install and fault-find fire alarm systems.
- Intruder alarms – (wired and wireless) Your local electrician can supply and install state of the art alarm systems to protect your home or business premises.
- Security lighting – Motion sensor operated LED spotlights will deter any would-be intruder. Security lighting should be designed by an electrician, who would know the best locations and systems to ensure that illumination happens when anyone approaches.
- Shower installation and replacement – If you would like to save energy and install an instant hot water on demand shower, your local electrician can make short work of the installation.
- TV & Phone Points – The electrician is also capable of date cabling, and can run any network connection to any location in the house.
As you can see, the electrician is a man of many talents, and whenever you are in need of any of the above, an online search will help you locate a nearby electrician. Home security is always a concern, and rather than calling a security system provider, your local electrician can supply and install the ideal security system.