Whether you are looking for a driveway or a terrace, look no further than block paving, as this durable and very attractive solution simply ticks all the boxes from the homeowner’s perspective. The list of positive properties is indeed long, and includes the following:
- Durable and Long-Lasting – Properly installed, block paving will last for many years, as it has a solid foundation and the blocks are built to last.
- Able to Withstand Heavy Vehicles – If you own a motorhome or a caravan, then you won’t have to worry about the driveway, thanks to the hard core layer underneath the paving. The blocks are compressed at very high pressure and will not break under heavy strain.
- Range of Attractive Colours – there is no limit to colour choices, and with a dual colour design, you can create some amazing patterns. Talk to the affordable paving services in Dorkingwho can show you some stunning images of what can be achieved with block paving.
- Non-Slip Surface – Block paving offers great grip and provides a non-slip surface.
- Weed Resistant – The layer of hard core ensures that no vegetation makes it to the surface, so forget about having to pick the weeds out every few weeks.
- Easy to Keep Clean – A power wash every few weeks will remove dirt and grime, while oil spills can be tackled and will disappear as quickly as they came.
It is no surprise that block paving has taken over as the number one choice for driveway solutions, and with a local supplier on your doorstep, you will soon be enjoying the many benefits that block paving offers.