If you want to buy a washing machine, it is very important to know what you want and what type of machines they are. So, before returning home to bring a washing machine, here are ten things you should know about the machine you are buying.
- Is it a semi-automatic or fully automatic machine? It may depend on your wishes and budget constraints. See more information about the difference between semi-automatic and fully automatic washing machines in our various items.
- Washing settings: Several fully automatic washing machines offer different programs for different types of washing, such as delicate or wool washing. Some of them can be made to order, and you can even save your favorite settings, so that they are within your reach. What kind of options are you waiting for?
- Spin cycle: depending on the material and, therefore, the style of clothes you want to clean, the spin cycle, indicated by revolutions per minute (rpm), is vital. The delicacy should rotate only in a cycle of 300-500 revolutions, while additional strong things will be accompanied by 1000 rpm.
- Efficiency: How economical is your washing machine if it requires energy and water savings? An economical beste wasmachine 2019 means saving at the end of the day.
- Size: Main loading machines tend to be narrower than fully automatic front-loading washing machines. Is it possible to put your disk in a very narrow corner? Or you can afford an extra home, and would like a great record for the big hundreds, which will take us to our next goal.
- Possibility of loading: if you have a large family, you will need a washing machine that can withstand heavy loads, unlike someone from a small family or a person.
- Will there be a dryer in it? If you live a busy life and don’t have time to hang clothes, a washing machine with a built-in appliance may be right for you.
- Drum material: the material of the washing machine’s drum is available in several options, such as plastic, stainless steel or possibly porcelain enamel, with steel being the most expensive version and, therefore, the most durable. In addition, enamel is probably less durable than other materials, although cheaper.
- Is this the main or front load? There are several pros and cons for cars with main load and front load; You will discover the difference between a front-loading machine and a front-loading machine.
- Will it get wet? If you have children who prefer messy, otherwise you have some hard points; You may need to position yourself in a top washer with a pre-soak cycle.
Once you have found a suitable washing machine, you need a suitable detergent.