To make sure your waste is handled in an organised fashion, it is usually a good idea to hire a skip to get rid of rubbish or debris. By taking this measure, you will keep your job site safer and meet the compliance requirements for your project.
A Review of Skip Sizes
To make sure you choose the right-sized skips, take a careful look online at the various sizes. An affordable skip hire company in Croydon offers skip sizes in the following configurations:
- Two cubic yard mini skips are suitable for all kinds of waste material. They can handle the equivalent of 30 black bags.
- Four cubic yard midi skips are usually used for the waste produced from a kitchen or bathroom remodelling job. These skips are suitable for all kinds of rubbish. They provide the same capacity as 40 black bags.
- Six cubic yard skips are the ideal choice for construction work. These skips, which can handle all kinds of waste, hold a capacity equal to 60 black bags.
- Ten cubic yard skips are often used for light amounts of household waste and general construction work. These skips can hold the same as 80 black bags.
- Ten cubic yard lockable skips are used for office or home refurbishments. They are often hired for either industrial or household waste. They can hold the same capacity as 160 black bags.
Wait and Load Services
You need to check on wait and load services as well. Users of this service fill the skip whilst the driver waits. After the skip is loaded, the refuse is then taken away.